Moodle is the worlds leading open source learning management system — with over 85 million users across the globe, it's not hard to see why.
Here are some Moodle facts:
- Moodle is 80% more cost effective than other open source LMS, and matches competitors in terms of feature and function.
- Moodle has over 74,117 registered sites in over 200 countries.
- A highly flexible LMS, Moodle allows users to conduct online courses, or support face-to-face learning or training classes.
- You can extend Moodle's features with over 500 available plugins for assignments, quizzes, grading, gamification, webinars, certification, and social and collaborative learning.
- Since it is an open source platform, Moodle benefits from a global community of developers who are actively engaged in improving the overall user experience.
- Moodle has extensive integration abiltiies - you can integrate the LMS into you online content repository, enterprise solutions for managing course registration, payment and enrolment, course schedules, training resources, compliance management, and student or employee records.
Want to learn more about Moodle? Sign up for our free self-paced course, An Introduction to Moodle. Just fill out the form on this page to get started!
“Ultimately, the team chose Moodle over alternative solutions because the open-source LMS offered the ultimate flexibility and customization.”
Josh Allen, RN | CEO, Care and Compliance